- Total: 30 min
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F). Halve the lemon. Cut one half into quarters and thinly slice. Set the other half aside.
- Add the sliced lemon to a large bowl along with the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of black pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss well.
- Spread the potatoes in the middle of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil that’s about 30 inches long. Scatter the feta cubes over top. Bring up the long sides of the foil and fold a seam in the center. Fold the ends in to seal the ingredients; make the seal as airtight as you can, but don’t wrap the ingredients to snuggly; you want some room for the air to circulate around them as they cook.
- Place the packet on the grill grate. Grill, covered, moving the packet occasionally so it cooks evenly, until the potatoes are caramelized and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. (You should be able to hear the potatoes sizzling in the packet as they cook.)
- Carefully unwrap the potatoes and squeeze the remaining lemon half over top. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Source: Read Full Article