A soup you don’t have to wait all day for, when you need to “hunker down”!!! Sometimes, you know what you need, and you need it right away!!!
- Cut up white chicken breast meat
- 1 package chicken giblets, cut up
- 2 slices fresh ginger 2 bay leaves 2 packets Chicken Bouillon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 stalks celery, sliced 4 carrots, sliced 2 diced white onions
- 8 cups water 1 package egg noodles
Cut up vegetables, and chicken.
Put in instant pot, cook down a bit with a small amount olive oil on brown/sear setting.
Add seasonings and mix. Add water.
Cook on soup/stew setting.
Vent when cycle is completed.
When vent is finished, add some egg noodles.
Cook on vegetables/steam setting.
Source: Read Full Article