- Prep 20 min
- Total4 hr25 min
The classic pairing–chocolate and caramel–comes together once more in a simple, scrumptious bar.
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
cups chopped pecans
cup packed light brown sugar
jar (12.25 oz) caramel ice cream topping
cup graham cracker crumbs (16 squares)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 2Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups of the pecans over partially baked crust. Set aside.
- 3In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, caramel topping and graham cracker crumbs. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over crust in pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups pecans.
- 4Bake 25 to 32 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and pecans are lightly toasted. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes; loosen sides from pan, but do not cut. Cool completely, about 3 hours longer. (For firmer bars, let stand an additional 2 hours.)For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of The Pillsbury Company ©2011
Source: Read Full Article