- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape you like
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bag frozen broccoli (12 ounce)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes……
Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat……..
Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well….
Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally……..
Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy ?!
Source: Read Full Article