Make due summer tuna salad. Easy quick tuna salad, will work with any pasta Rigatoni is what I had on hand. Spices are guesses , as I just put in whatever amounts Iam sure I used more Italian than just 2 tablespoons lol and for the mayo I wanted it more wet and that’s a guess too I just put big spoons full in it…. Iam so not much for measurements as I like to go by taste.
- 1 box rigatoni 16oz
- 1 bag (12 oz) freeze mix veggies peas, carrots,green beans
- 2 can tuna drained
- 2 cup or 1 1/2 cups of Olive oil mayo or mayo
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Garlic salt
- 1 tablespoons Habanero sweet and spicy Optional
- Dash pickle relish optional (I didn’t have any)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Hard boil eggs cut in slices would be good too (optional)
Cook pasta to box Directions
When pasta is done turn off stove top and add in the bag of mix veggies, give it a mix, let set of 3 mins or so till veggies are done.
Drained in a colander and let cold water run over the veggies and pasta to cool down… when it’s cooled down drain well and add to a big bowl.
Add all other ingredients and mix well refrigerate 2-4 hrs before severing.
Source: Read Full Article