Inspired from a Japanese cooking show. I adjusted the condiments to my family’s liking. I used about 15 cm skewers, so the results might vary.
- 500 gr tenderloin, cubed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 eggplant, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 tbsp grape juice (the original recipe calls for wine)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp lemon pepper salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp olive oil (for pouring)
Combine all ingredients except olive oil and let sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
Heat a nonstick pan. (I used a cast iron skillet for this) Add the meat and turn the pieces around until they’re cooked to your liking.
Remove the meat and clean the grease from the pan. Add the rest until the vegetable pieces are cooked to your liking. Stir now and then.
Skewer the meat pieces alternatively with the vegetable pieces. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Source: Read Full Article