- 350 g bread flour
- 5 g instant dry yeast
- 25 g sugar
- 35 g butter
- 7 g salt
- 100 g milk
- 110 g water
1. Mix ingredients and knead.
2. Add butter and knead until smooth. And round dough.
3. Cover and let the dough rise until 2.5 times in size.(1st fermentation)
4. Divide the dough into two pieces. Round the dough and set aside for 20 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough. Shape the dough. Panning.
6. Let the dough rise until 2 times in size.(2nd fermentation)
7. Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 30 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article