It takes only 30 minutes to prepare this amazingly delicious dish. I made the sauce from scratch. It tastes better than the ready made teriyaki sauce ? Please follow my Instagram @jenscookingdiary (Indonesian) and @jenscookdineandtravel (English) if you like my recipes ??
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 inch ginger, thinly julienned
- 750 gr boneless chicken meat, diced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 bell peppers (I used 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 orange bell pepper, and 1/2 yellow bell pepper), diced
- 2 green onions, cut 1/2 inch toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp sake/white cooking wine
- 2 Tbsp gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
In a big bowl, add chicken, salt, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté ginger until fragrant.
Add chicken. Stir until the chicken change color.
Add bell peppers. Cook until you can smell the fragrant of the bell peppers.
Add sauce ingredients. Keep on stirring until the chicken and the bell peppers coated evenly with the sauce. Remove from the heat.
Sprinkle some toasted sesame seed on top.
Serve hot over steam white rice.
Source: Read Full Article