- 2 market fresh red snapper fish
- 1 cup chopped okra
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1 cup chopped Calabasas or squash
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp salt 🧂
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp fish seasoning (optional but tasty flavor)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups chicken or fish stock
- 1 clove garlic chopped
Rinse fish with lemon 🍋 juice to take away raw odor. Pat dry fish 🐟 then rub generously on fish both inside and out, salt, pepper, fish seasoning, garlic powder, oregano
Pour olive oil into frying pan and heat on medium heat. Once hot enough sear fish for 2mins on both sides.
Add chopped vegetables to the pan n stir fry for 1min. Then add chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer for 30mins or until fish n squash is tender. Stir occasionally while carefully turning fish on other side.
Source: Read Full Article