- Total: 40 min
- Active: 20 min
- Yield:15 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Reserve 2/3 cup of the marinara for dipping.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll the pizza dough out to a 12-by-15-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into fifteen 3-by-4-inch rectangles. Spread 1 teaspoon of the remaining marinara over each little rectangle, leaving a 1-inch unsauced border.
- Cover the sauce with 3 to 4 slices of pepperoni, and then 3 to 4 pieces of salami, neatly layering them. Top the meat with about 1 teaspoon each black olives and pepperoncini. Sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella on top of each.
- Roll each rectangle up like a burrito: Fold a long edge of each rectangle snugly over the filling, tuck in the sides and roll up tightly. Pinch the seams to seal. Put the stromboli seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops with Parmesan. Bake until golden brown,15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the reserved 2/3 cup marinara in a microwave-safe bowl until warm. Serve with the stromboli bites for dipping.
Source: Read Full Article