- 2 pound ground sirloin
- 3 slices hamburger buns
- To taste sliced cheddar cheese
- To taste salt and pepper
- As needed butter for the buns
- 2 kosher pickles
- 1 large tomato
- To taste your favorite condiments
- 1 cup lettuce shredded roughly
- As needed hamburger sauce Batch 69 see my recipe
- 6 cups salad mix
- 1 tomato sliced into thin wedges
- 1 boiled egg
- To taste your favorite salad toppings
- To taste your favorite salad dressing
Make the ground sirloin into 1/3 pound patties. Panfry in a hot pan. Mix some salt and pepper.
When you turn the patties season them
Slice the tomatoes, pickles, and shred the lettuce. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper mixture.
Cut the cheese and stack the sirloin patties.
Butter the buns and toast them
Make the salad I used a throwback way of slicing the egg.
Assemble the Burgers and serve I hope you enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article