Super easy and very yummy ? …..
I figured I’ll make my ? recipe nice and easy for this hot ? weather we are having today !! ? ….. Enjoy ?!
- 1-16 ounce box Bow Tie Pasta
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1-14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-5 ounce can tuna fish in water (drained)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Parmesan cheese for the topping
In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water….
Drain pasta and place back into pot…..
Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta…..
Remove from heat, serve and enjoy ?! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !
Source: Read Full Article