- Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings)
- Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Baby carrots
- Broccoli 1 cup (Chopped)
- Collflower 1 cup (Chopped)
- 2 cups Meatballs
- Alfredo Sauce 3 – 16oz jars
- Vegetable oil 1 tbl spoon
- 1 bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped)
- Butter on top (optional)
Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender.
In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil.
Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies.
When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve.
Source: Read Full Article