"The delicious flavors of crisp crumbled bacon and tangy fresh tomato that you love in a BLT sandwich dress up a bowl of macaroni salad that’s perfect for a light lunch or side dish."
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until chilled. Transfer macaroni to a large salad bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, celery, tomato, green onions, Cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper into macaroni until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill salad at least 2 hours.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. Let bacon cool; crumble when cooled.
- Mix bacon into macaroni salad to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 322 calories;25.3 g fat;15.5 g carbohydrates;8.6 g protein;27 mg cholesterol;507 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article