"This crispy and satisfying appetizer is a lower-guilt alternative to deep-fried pickle chips. Using pre-sliced pickle chips is a shortcut that makes this quick to prepare. You can reduce the sriracha sauce to 1 tablespoon if you like a milder sauce."
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Drain pickles and dry them on paper towels.
- Mix egg and milk together in a bowl. Mix flour, cornmeal, seasoned salt, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper together in another bowl.
- Dip pickle chips in egg mixture, then in flour mixture, coating both sides and lightly pressing flour mixture into chips.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place pickle chips in the basket in a single layer; split into 2 batches if necessary.
- Cook for 4 minutes; carefully flip chips. Cook until desired brownness, about 4 minutes more. Serve with sriracha mayo.
Per Serving: 178 calories;12 g fat;15.4 g carbohydrates;2.7 g protein;26 mg cholesterol;1024 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article