"These tasty potato skins are lower in fat than the original version because they are baked and not fried. Serve them with ketchup or sour cream, you can sprinkle green onions into the sour cream to brighten the dish up a bit and get everyone in a party mood!"
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Remove the potatoes from the oven, but keep the oven on. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, and let them cool for 10 mins. Scoop out most of the potato flesh, leaving about 1/4 inch of flesh against the potato skin (you can save the potato flesh for another use, like mashed potatoes)
- Cut each potato half crosswise into 3 pieces. Place the olive oil in a small cup. Dip each potato piece into the olive oil and place it on a baking sheet. Repeat this with the remaining potato pieces
- Combine the salt and the spices and sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes. Bake the potato skins for 15 minutes or until they are crispy and brown. Serve them immediately.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 69 calories;2.4 g fat;11 g carbohydrates;1.3 g protein;0 mg cholesterol;102 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article