"Delicious appie with a kick. Always a party favorite when we make them. I usually double the recipe."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.Watch Now
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break stems from mushrooms. Chop stems extremely fine.Watch Now
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chopped mushroom stems and garlic in hot oil until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn the garlic, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread mushroom mixture into a bowl to cool completely, about 10 minutes.Watch Now
- Stir cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper with the mushroom stems and garlic until very thick and completely mixed. Use a small spoon fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange stuffed mushrooms onto the prepared cookie sheet.Watch Now
- Bake in preheated oven until piping hot and liquid starts to form under the caps, about 20 minutes.Watch Now
Per Serving: 176 calories;16.4 g fat;2.9 g carbohydrates;5.3 g protein;44 mg cholesterol;164 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article