Jamie Oliver’s speedy spinach curry with toasted cashew nuts and creamy paneer is the perfect midweek dinner.
Suitable for budding chefs of all abilities, Jamie said this recipe is “not too tricky”.
Ready on the table in just 16 minutes, making this dish won’t have you holed up in the kitchen for hours on end.
It serves two people but quantities can be amended depending on party size.
Not only is Jamie’s recipe delicious, it’s healthy too. The nutrient-rich spinach dish will take up just 363 calories out of your daily intake.
READ MORE: ‘I tried the world’s best pizza – it will transport you straight to Italy’
- 20g unsalted cashew nuts
- One onion
- Two teaspoons rogan josh curry paste
- 100g paneer cheese
- 200g baby spinach
Jamie Oliver’s simple hummus is a must know recipe – ‘a great, nutritious snack'[RECIPE]
Save half an avocado so it doesn’t go brown – ‘fresh deliciousness'[HACK]
Tesco, Boots and Costa Coffee announce several stores closing next week[LATEST]
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
4. Cook for eight minutes, stirring throughout, then add one tablespoon of red wine vinegar. Let this cook away for 30 seconds. Dice the paneer and chuck it in, then add the spinach.
5. Stir until the spinach has wilted and the liquid evaporates. Taste and season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Crush the cashew nuts and add to the top. Serve with rice and naan or pitta bread. Alternatively, serve with a side salad.
Source: Read Full Article